Warning!! This Is Only For Those Who Like Them Big

If you love them small, gerrarahia
However, if you love them really big, this is for you.
download (7)
Samsung is giving it to you really big! By big, I mean 18.4-inch big (Note: This is still not the biggest tablet). According to reports, Samsung has created a tablet to meet the needs of those that like it really big, the tablet is called the Galaxy view and it is an 18.4-inch tablet with not so powerful specs.
galaxy-view-new-leak-640x566
Asides the size, it comes with a 1,920×1,080 pixel resolution display, an octa-core Exynos 7580 processor, a 2GB RAM and a 32GB inbuilt storage with MicroSD card support.
samsung-galaxy-view_05
Rumored specs:

• 18.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD display at 120 PPI.
  • 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
  • 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD.
  • Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
  • 2.1 MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording.
  • 4G LTE (Cat. 6) / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1
  • 5,700mAh battery with up to 8.5h of continuous video playback

Rumor has it that the Galaxy view will cost $599 (EST. N119,800).
Now the question is, Do you like them this big?

18 comments on “Warning!! This Is Only For Those Who Like Them Big

1. kenny says:

and this is why samsung will always be no. 2. why make this now eh?? dem b lyk olamide, manufacturing as many mobilr devices as dey can and see which is a hit

2. Chide says:

chai, They would have told us they were bringing out a TELEVISION.
    O the days of 14 inch TV

3. FELIX says:

Ah!! The specs are way too low for the prıce..

4. FELIX says:

120ppı? 21st century? I’m dıssapoınted @sammy

5. Cirphrank says:

The battery and the CPU is all I see.

6. Mukaddas says:

At first i thought you meant ladies,then later i realised you are talking about a device.I like my devices big,but ladies, not at all.
    Good specs but it’ll sound like I’m buying a Tv.

7. Chris says:

Lol!
    But the price is why too much for such specs.. Imagine 2.1Mp Front camera? Is it a joke or toy or what?
    Abeg… No, No, no.
    Unless you’ll buy for me MissTechy ?

8. Chris says:

*****
    Lol!
    But the price is way too much for such specs.. Imagine 2.1Mp Front camera? Is it a joke or toy or what?
    Abeg… No, No, no.
    Unless you’ll buy for me MissTechy ?

9. Ummm… This is not so cool, the specs are unbalanced, 2.1mp is too poor. An octacore processor is nice. But the prize is quite high.

Na to buy basket for the phone, so I can carry it around on my head.

11. Ikechukwu Lucky says:

Me i like them portable so will just walk away 🙂

12. It will replace my TV set be that…

13. Joshua says:

Lol, it looks too big, and the phone is too expensive, these are low range specs, 2gb ram that 18k phones now carry is quite poor. The only things there worth noting is 4g, which is also not a big deal anymore as 30k phones now carry it, Just the screen size though. that’s bigger than my laptop, like a mini smart Tv

14. Joshua says:

Am not sure this thing can be classified as a tablet anymore, cause that thing is bigger than my laptop

15. Tochukwu Osakwe says:

First off the display is disappointing. I would ve loved the size if it came with S pen stylus…but no, stupid samsung felt we need a tv in our kitchen to be watching movies while we cook that way our food wont get burnt. I wanna be able to use this device for art stuffs but since it didnt have a stylus to explore that large display then its useless to me. My note 3 is perfect for media consumption…thank you samsung i’ll pass on this one. Note 12.2 pro forever.

16. Tochukwu Osakwe says:

Miss techy is it that u have two people bearing osakwe tochukwu or a mistake. I noticed on the list u have below of ur top comenters that tochukwu osakwe appeared 2 places.