Windows 10 Install Count Is Quite Impressive.

Windows 10 install has hit an impressive 14 million install count beating Windows 8’s 4 million installs as at launch! This deserves a round of applause! Sheldon?

Windows 10 Install Count Is Quite Impressive

Windows 10 Install Count Is Quite Impressive

This news was confirmed by Microsoft and I must say they are so happy about it, they claim it is just the tip of the iceberg as a lot of devices would still be upgraded to Windows 10.
In their own words “Rest assured we are working 24×7 to continue the upgrade process and are prioritizing the quality of your upgrade experience over anything else. We are grateful for your excitement and enthusiasm and we appreciate your patience over the days and weeks ahead as we carefully roll out Windows 10 in phases to all of you that have reserved.”
If you sill haven’t downloaded your copy, don’t be so old school, get your system updated asap!
By the way, stay glued to MissTechy as she dishes out some tips and tricks that can help you get the best from your Windows 10. (Sneak peek: OMG! The Edge Browser is truly high on speed!!!).
In the meantime, to those who have downloaded, how are you enjoying your Windows 10?

9 comments on “Windows 10 Install Count Is Quite Impressive.

1. feranmi says:

How big is the update? i have been prompted for the update but am still afraid of the size

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Hey Feranmi, it is 6.6GB in size

2. Yusufsd says:

6.6Gb? Misstechy, please is there any minimum system requirement Or even my low SPECed machine will do just fyn?

3. Benjibabs says:

I’ve upgraded both my Win 8.1 desktop and laptop. Kudos to MS, it was smooth and I had no concerns at all. I downloaded the installation files in ISO format and extracted the files. It took about 4 hrs on each device. In fact, I started the installation and went to bed when the wizard started to copy files on my desktop. MS has really come a long way. I remember the “good” old days of Win 95\98 – BSoD was as common as the air we breathe.
    Other than the fact that the tile has now been embedded in the start menu, I’m yet to see anything impressive. The much talked about Edge seems not to be up to the hype. In terms of speed, I had to switch to FireFox when Edge was not responding as expected. I’m just going to give the Edge the benefit of doubt and use it a few more times before I dump it in the same black hole where IE resides.

4. Yusufsd says:

Every browser made by microsoft is IE jare.

5. Benjibabs says:

Ok. Ok. Ok. Edge seems to be doing it’s thing. I found out that some “system”process was eating up my memory and that impacted Edge’s performance. Memory issue has been resolved and I’m using Edge now. So far so good! 🙂

6. vjsmiles says:

Very impressive…

7. vjsmiles says:

Although it has some bugs shaaa 🙁