An Elite article gave out the reasons why men should date tech girls, some of which include the fact that they  are Punctual, Low Maintenance and Easy To Please – by the way, the article was written by a man – so in order to get other men’s opinion, I decided to ask some men the reasons they would want to date a tech girl and it wasn’t far from what their fellow kinsman at Elite Article said.
facepalm-gif
Since I qualify as a tech girl, I am here to debunk that “myth” with a few real life instances. Before you think this is a relationship blog – Hell no! it is not, this is just a tech girl trying to stop the world from making wrong assumptions about her species.
Let’s begin, this is going to be a really short rant.
rhianna-ready

ARE TECH GIRLS PUNCTUAL?

Why make it specific to tech girls? See ehn, I love to look good (even if I am not overdoing the makeup) and hey! a girl needs to spend time asking the mirror if she is the fairest of them all. Moreover, there are times when we lose ourselves doing the things we love that we somehow lose track of time.

ARE WE LOW MAINTENANCE?

Now, there is a need for me to laugh in Spanish, but before I get tempted to rant and rant on this, I want to tell you about the things I need for now – if you think they qualify as “low maintenance”, you can be a gentleman and send them to me ;), just holla and I’d tell you the address you can use.
Things MissTechy wants to get for now:
1. The New Macbook
2. The iPhone 6s coming this September (For review)
3. A Microsoft Surface tablet
4. The iPad Air 2
5. The Apple I-Watch
6. Been dying to get a drone!….
Do you get my point? or is there a need to go on with the list?
P.S: this list changes as soon as new gadgets are released.

ARE TECH GIRLS EASY TO PLEASE?

Let me be a darling and tell you what a fellow tech girl said in reaction to this “ Tech girls are often marked by intelligence, we are generally aware of how smart we are, and we’re not interested in helping suitors do their homework. And if you don’t have any intellectual curiosity yourself, move on immediately.  If a tech girl excitedly shares something with you and you respond with, “What, did you read that in an article or something?” please step away”
Does that sound like an easy to please personality?
For those who have the same mindset about our species, kindly correct that.
On to the next one!

33 comments on “"Reasons Why Men Should Date Tech Girls – They Are Punctual, Low Maintenance And Easy To Please" -_-

1. Titi says:

Tell Them Misstechy! all these men sef hian, If you are dull, they will downgrade, if you are smart, they will also downgrade

1. Yomi says:

Miss Techy,
      Will you marry a tech guy like me?

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Lol do you have the mindset of these guys mentioned in the article?

1. Yomi says:

Not just the mindset alone, but I’m going to blow you off your mind!

2. Oluwakayode says:

I wouldn’t mind a tech girl sha cause I am a gadget and IT freak so we can always get to talk about those things and more especially tech or no tech a lady that loves football EPL CL me likey. Then a combination of tech girl with football interest that is jst LE PERFECTO 🙂 😉

3. innocent says:

tech girls r d dream though.I can imagine a girl who understands what I mean when I say “hey dear, overclock my nvidia gtx980…I wanna run 3 4k displays”…hmmm..n so much more…I’ll only have to clean up my phone n bar some numbers

4. Sir Stevoe says:

Tech girls easy to maintain?! LOL I wonder what that guy was thinking when he said that. Those are fallacies in my opinion, good you debunked all rightly… #Team techie girls! 😉 😛

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

LOL @SirStevoe thank goodness you don’t have that opinion about us. – I was so agry when some male friends were arguing in favor of the Elite article.

5. Sir Stevoe says:

Hahaha, well probably their opinion was based on the ‘techy’ girls they know, and definitely those might not even qualify as techy Lol. Me like my reeaal techy girls 🙂 🙂

6. Adaobi says:

Abeg Miss Techy, update that your list to include PS4 and 5 years subscription to PSN. If they’re feeling generous I’ll even take an Xbox One with a lifetime subscription to Xbox Live (that’s the only way Microsoft will ever get my money for Xbox Live, this one is on principle – I’m still pissed off with them for their stupid pre-launch decisions).
    Oh, plus I expect free delivery to my house (UK). Then a new laptop that can run everything at the same time, that baby better have at least 8GB RAM and at least 1TB HDD. With the best graphics card known to man (preferably nvidia), several HDMI ports and some other random bells and whistles.

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

LMAO you go girl, already have a PS4, say YES to the 1TG HDD!

7. vjsmiles says:

Adobe take mud and mould that man and specs yourself 🙁

1. Adaobi says:

Last time I checked I wasn’t an Acrobat writer or a clay brick*. So if you expect me to make a laptop with mud or adobe, then I expect you to wear a shirt…
      *that is the actual meaning of adobe.

8. vjsmiles says:

And she can’t find husband in the UK 🙁
    Your power bank of sarcasm gone dry? 🙁
    Niagara was only joking but you took this personal..
    Come off it hun, learn to read deeply the true meaning of things before reacting..
    Guess this picture will grease your ego?

1. Adaobi says:

It appears I’ve hit too close to home for the shirtless wonder. Calm down dear, it’s only a comment, don’t get your boxers in a twist.

9. Afuye` says:

Provided to you will follow me to the registry and sign the dotted lines with me. I swear all these devices are urs. just trust me !

10. Gadget says:

Tech men should date tech girls,

11. Sir Stevoe says:

Hmmm… cool to know that there are other tech girls on here… Interesting!

12. vjsmiles says:

Don’t dabble into duels with ho’s
    So fvkkin take your ibadan/Lagos highway pushy out and do a thorough shower, everywhere is oozing from that unholy smell
    Manbish

13. vjsmiles says:

And ooo lest I forget,
    Shut the fffvkkk up once again demented slime..
    Go ask your momma boud me

1. Adaobi says:

Mwuahaha! From the mouth of babes, I applaud your display of petulance, clap for yourself. Anywho, goodnight shirtless wonder and good luck in your endless quest for a suitable shirt and a decent command of the English language.

1. SweetSusie says:

The two of you need to get a bed 😉

14. vjsmiles says:

Don’t fizzle out yet le boo…
    Was just kidding 🙂
    Next time do a proper background check before coming to take matters personal…

15. Michael says:

Tech Girls are hard to maintain, when mine fallout of cash, I bear the consequences…

16. Sir Stevoe says:

oh my!

17. vjsmiles says:

Oh my what’s @sir steveo?

18. vjsmiles says:

The h girls are easy to please? 🙁

19. Anonymous says:

That’s a long list of expensive things you need there. And you mentioned one that has been on my mind for some time now: drones! The only time I had a chance of seeing one and come close to touching it was when i paid a visit to Digital Passion Office at Ajah. Ever since, i’ve dreaming of one very strongly.

20. Like I need a drone and I wanted a Ho Bee r board last year.so lets leave low maintenance out if it.