Add Pattern Lock To Your Windows Laptop
In case you are wondering why I kept something old in the post title, well to some people this is an old trick – to others it might not be.
Have you ever wanted to add something unique to your laptop without draining those precious 2GB or 4GB ram space, well today I bring to you one of the old tricks I have up my sleeves – I would be telling you how to use the pattern lock on your smartphone device on your Windows laptop – so grab a drink, relax and continue scrolling 😀 (If you know this trick already, do let me know :D)
For this – you would need to download a software called: Eusing Maze Lock
Features of Eusing Maze Lock
1. Automatically lock on Windows Startup.
2. Set Auto-Lock after certain Time Period.
3. You can set 3 x 3, 4 x 4, or 5 x 5 grid types for the pattern lock
4. Security Alert Screen with Siren sound when someone enters the wrong Pattern(can set N Times).
5. Can set Custom Message on the Lock Screen
6. We can set a Custom Background image for the Pattern Lock Screen. etc…
How to Set it up:
- Download using this link: Click here – It is just 1mb in size
- After installing you should see the Maze Lock icon in your System Tray on Right-Bottom Corner. Just Right Click your Mouse for Options.
- Once you right Clicked the Maze icon, you can see the option in the image below, Just Select “Configure” for setting up the Maze Lock
- When you’ve entered the configuration panel, Click “Reset Pattern” to remove the default pattern. Then Setup your own Pattern as you do in Android by Dragging with Mouse Click.
- You can also play with some few settings in the “General” Tab
- There is also an Optional Setting where you can change your Background image of the Lock Screen.
This little tool can set your laptop apart from the rest.
*Whispering – Back in my university days, I sold this software to the ladies for N500 😀