Video: This Big Bang theory’s joke about SmartPhone addiction is Hilarious but true
In reality – without any incentives, can we live without our phones?, well Sheldon!!! my favorite character in the Big Bang theory shows that we can never live without that phone (FYI I am so in love with Sheldon!!… I just want to get that out of my chest) If you watch the Big bang theory a lot, you’d surely laugh at this, it made me realize how important that rectangular black dude is to me.
Watch the video, the phone joke starts at 0.44secs.
If you are still in denial, here are some signs that you are really addicted to your smartphones.
1. You feel bad when you forget to bring your phone into the bathroom
2. You sleep with your phone on your nightstand, or worse, in your bed next to you.
3. A cracked screen would never stand in your way.
3. Your first instinct in the morning and last instinct at night is to reach for your phone.
4. You have perfected the art of walking while texting
5. You turn it off on purpose so you don’t use it and then reach for it five times in the next half an hour to check something.
6. You feel a brief moment of panic when you touch your pocket (or grope to the bottom of your purse) and it’s gone.
My Brothers and Sisters, if you have all these traits you really can’t do without your phone, as a matter of fact if Dangote offers you $2million dollars, you’d still find a way to sneak out to see your phone 😀