Lol, I sure love Xiaomi!
If only they can establish their brand presence in Nigeria, then all will be right with the gadget world.
Until then, meet the new Mi Notebook Air 13, Xiaomi’s indirect response to Apple’s new MacBook.
However, where Apple’s MacBook starts at $1299, the Mi Notebook Air from Xiaomi will sell for $880
With that, you get what Apple is shipping with the new MacBook — Kaby Lake Processor.
Unlike the MacBook, you get a fingerprint sensor that’s located at the top right corner of the trackpad, which, according to Xiaomi lets you unlock the laptop in two seconds.
Other specs include:
– Display: 13.3-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels
– OS: Windows 10
– CPU: 7th Gen Intel Core i7
– GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX150
– Battery: 40Wh
– Storage: 128GB/256GB SSD
– RAM: 8GB
– Camera: 1MP
– Others: Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port for charging, HDMI out, and a 3.5mm jack.
– Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth, HDMI, 2 x USB 3.0, USB Type-C
Now, if only I can get it to ship with the MacOS by default.
And also ship to this part of the world!