Want to know what a gaming phone looks like?
Well, here you go:
Razer, a company that is best known for its gaming PCs, has delved into Smartphones and the result looks good (at least specs-wise). On that count, you have:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Storage: 64GB, with microSD support up to 2TB
- Memory: 8GB of RAM
- Display: 5.7-Inch IGZO LCD, 1440×2560
- Rear Cameras: Dual 12-megapixel cameras
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel
- Battery: 4,000 milliamp-hour
- Size: 158.5 x 77.7 x 8 mm/6.24 x 3.06 x 0.31-inches
- Operating System: Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Audio: Two front-facing speakers powered by Dolby Atmos
There is also the fact that the Razer Phone has the world’s first 120Hz display on a smartphone — which translates into a smoother gaming experience.
The company has also included cinematic audio with Dolby Atmos support. As if that wasn’t enough, Razer added a 24-bit DAC, which doesn’t mean that there is a headphone jack, because there isn’t one on the Razer Phone. The power button on the Razer phone also doubles as a fingerprint sensor.
Then you have the bezels!
Although the company claims that it was done because it expects users to use the phone in landscape mode majority of the time.
Finally, the Razer phone is only available in one color (Black) and would sell for $699 (Apprx. N240,000).
Yes, the phone looks like something from 2016, but are the specs and price tag good enough for you?