I don’t think there is any platform dedicated to rewarding individuals or organisations in Tech, well the Nigeria Technology Award is here to change that as The long-awaited entry & Nomination is now open to the General public.
According to the organizers, Interested companies & individuals wishing to participate can visit the official website of the awards nigeriatechnologyawards and enter their desired categories, each category has its entry criteria & rules.
SO WHAT IS THE NIGERIA TECHNOLOGY AWARDS?
Since no platform exist to reward individuals or organizations who have achieved something great using Technology, the Nigeria Technology Awards was created to recognize and reward Technology Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Academicians, Inventors and policy makers (Government) in Nigeria. The Awards is aimed at building a large scale and internationally recognized Technology Awards in Nigeria.
THE AWARDS CATEGORIES
The Major Headline categories for NIGERIA Technology Awards (N.i.T.A), 2015 comprise the following:-
- Best Web/Portal Development Company of The Year
- Best E-commerce Website of The Year
- Best Place To Work in I.T
- Best I.T Training Centre
- Best Use of Technology Entertainment
- Best Use of Technology Agriculture
- Best Use Of Technology Radio Station
- Best Use Of Technology TV Station
- Best Real Estate Portal of The Year
- Best Travel Booking Portal Of The Year
- Best Hotel Booking Portal of The Year
- Best Automotive Portal of The Year
- Best Business To Business Portal of The Year
- Best Technology Blog/Forum of The Year
- Best News Portal/Website of The Year
- Best Insurance Company Website Of The Year
- Best Career/Employment Portal of The Year
- Youngest Innovative Person in Technology 2015
ENTRY & NOMINATION
Any company that uses Technology or deploys Technology for products and services delivery, duly registered and is operating in Nigeria is invited to submit entries. The Entry is invited from any department within the company – both individual and group/team entries are accepted.
For Participation & Enquiries Call: +234-708-872-7776, +234-706-692-9280, +234-808-489-5557
What do you think of the categories and which individual or company do you think deserves to be nominated?