Change the Folder Background of your Windows Laptop/Desktop
Hello everyone, what I want to share with you all is something I have known for a while now, it is about how you can change the folder’s background of your Windows laptop or desktop computer to any image of your choice.. In basic terms I would be sharing with you how you can add any picture of your choice as a Folder background.. think it is impossible? Read on..
NB: This has been tested on Windows Vista, 7 and 8.1
1. First thing you would need to do is to download the application by clicking on this link
2. Save it in your download folder, right-click and run as administrator.
3. Select the Browse option, and choose a suitable folder location to add the background wallpaper to. ( i.e. your document, pictures etc.)
4. Then click Change Background Image, and choose some background wallpaper for the folder, you should see the image appear as a thumbnail beside it.
5. Then check your folder and see the effect.
So my dear readers, that is how to Change the Folder Background of your Windows Laptop/Desktop, If you have any issues, do let me know 😀