That moment you realize that the boys won’t be taking the shine! ?
Are you hardworking, detail oriented, passionate about technology and most importantly, A FEMALE?! Then you might like this one. Andela is starting a boot camp in December that will teach ladies the basics of software development. It falls under the Andela Fellowship, a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Program designed to shape you into an exceptional software engineer.
The application is in 5 stages.
- The first is to fill out an application form (By clicking here), then take an online test that will measure logical reasoning and personality fit.
- Next, you would have to complete an “introduction to software development course” focused on Python. After the course, you’ll be evaluated based on the knowledge you’ve gained.
- Based on your performance, you would then be invited to interview with Andela
- If you are successful with the interview, you would have to participate in a two-week, full-time Boot Camp at an Andela Campus led by Andela’s senior engineers.
- Finally, the highest performing participants will be accepted into Andela’s four-year Technical Leadership Program. (Yes, you would earn income during this phase).
Note that the deadline for this application is 30th of October, while the Boot Camp kicks off on the 1st – 9th of December.
A male? How about sharing this with your female friends.?
Did I mention that you don’t need prior tech experience, and the boot camp is FREE?!